Even the most secure browser needs extra protection, so it is a good idea to download uVPN Firefox addon. Using Firefox with VPN you get maximum protection of your data online.
Download and Adding
- Open your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Go to the uVPN Firefox addon page and then push + add to Firefox.
- Tap on Add in the small window that appeared.
- Enter your real Email address and password.
- Now your data under maximum protection by virtue of Firefox and uVPN security service.
How to use VPN Firefox addon
Well, It’s time for the first launch of VPN addon!
- Open uVPN addon in the top-right corner of the Firefox window.
- Enter your data (login and password) in empty fields. If you are a new user, create yourself an uVPN account by just clicking on Join.
- After signing up with your new login and password, select the location or streaming platform that you need in the list at the bottom of the extension.
- Wait for the full connection.
- Congratulations, now your data and files under the best protection. By the way, from now on any content around the world is fully available, enjoy!