In case you have successfully installed uVPN but you can’t open or launch it, these tips might help you:
- Check your tray in the right-bottom corner, supposing the application is already up and running.
- Restart your device or computer.
- Add uVPN application to the exceptions list of your antivirus software.
- Delete uVPN and install it again.
You can always contact our support service via Email or chat if you still have the same problem.
You might want to check out:
- What should I do if I decided to change my device?
- How money-back works?
- What servers does uVPN have and where I can find the server list?
- How to use uVPN on my device?