What is personal data?
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. Different pieces of information, which collected together can lead to the identification of a particular person, also constitute personal data. Personal data that has been de-identified, encrypted or pseudonymized but can be used to re-identify a person remains personal data.
Which personal data do we collect?
We do not collect your data if you are a free unregistered user of our service, except for the data which is collected automatically (e.g. by cookies). If you are a registered user, we may collect the Personal Data that is provided by you to us directly (e.g. because of your usage of the Services, Website; or because of creating a profile with us).
In case you want to delete your account or data associated with you, please contact our support team. Additionally, iOS and Android users are able to delete the Personal Data in the profile menu by going to the application settings and pressing the Delete account button.
Data you provide to us directly:
- first name;
- last name;
- phone number;
- company information;
Data which is collected automatically:
- IP address;
- web browser type and version;
- device name, code, manufacturer and language;
- time zone, connection type, WiFi network name;
- operating system);
- third-party website, network, platform, server and/or application information (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram);
- usage activity concerning your interactions with our Website and/or third-party websites, networks, platforms, servers or applications accessed through the Website (e.g., number of clicks on a page or feature, amount of time spent on a page or feature, identity of third-party websites, networks, platforms, servers and applications being access through the Website);
- usage activity concerning products and services provided to or accessed by you on or through the Website (e.g., viewing habits, viewing preferences, viewing history, title selections, favorites, streams, downloads, demographics and closed captioning selections).
Purposes of the collection
We collect information about you because:
- you have provided it to us – for example, if you contact us to ask us questions;
- we need it to provide the Services;
- you become a registered user;
- we need it to carry out administrative functions;
- we need it to comply with our legal obligations; and
- for purposes directly related to the above;
- we help you to personalize your experience of the usage of the Services;
- we monitor the activities of our users on the subject of frauds, misusage and comfort usage;
- we conduct research and measurement activities for purposes of product and service research and development, advertising claim substantiation, market research, and other activities related to the Services;
- we protect or enforce the rights and properties of others (which may include you).
We may directly communicate with the users through e-mail to ensure the proper services provision and to promote our services in accordance with relevant legislation.
To use some of the Services you shall pay a fee in accordance with our Terms and Conditions. We do not collect, process, use, control the billing information you provide to the third-party vendor in order to pay for our Services (“Payment Processor”).
In general, Payment Processor collects:
- payor or payee name;
- checking account number;
- credit card number;
- expiration date;
- verification code;
- account holder name;
- cardholder name;
- billing address;
- mailing address;
- tax ID number;
- billing history.
- offers and orders;
- pricing, payments, purchaser, seller, item information.
Usage of third-party platforms
Company utilizes various tracking software, like Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics and GoodData to collect data from every visitor to the Website. We use these tools for conversion and analytical purposes only.
You may find Privacy Policies of these platforms by clicking the following links:
- Google Analytics – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en;
- Facebook Analytics – https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation;
- GoodData – https://www.gooddata.com/privacy-policy.
When and why we share personal data
Company does not sell or rent your personal data to any third parties. We do, however, need to share your personal data to run our everyday business. We share your personal data with our affiliates and third-party service providers for everyday business purposes, including to:
- Store, transfer, and manage your personal data;
- Process your purchases of our products and services;
- Manage and service your account;
- Detect and prevent fraud, illegal activity, and any other activity that infringes upon the legal rights of Company, our other users, or other third parties; and
- Sell and market our products and services.
We may share your personal data when appropriate or necessary to respond to legal process, including lawful:
- Subpoenas from government authorities and/or private entities;
- Court orders; and
- Interrogatories, depositions, and other discovery processes in the context of litigation and regulatory investigations.
You are entitled to the following rights:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information, we hold about you, we will charge you for this at price adequate to our administrative expenses;
- Right to correct – the right to have your Personal Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Personal Data from our system
- Right to restrict our use of your Personal Data – the right to “block” us from using your Personal Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Personal Data.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Personal Data including where we use it for legitimate interests.
You may also ask us not to transform your IP address into actual geolocation and not to save the type of your device to our database by placing ticks on the special boxes.
It is important that the Personal Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Personal Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Personal Data Protection
We believe we use reasonable administrative, logical, physical, and managerial measures to safeguard your Personal Data against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, use, and modification.
Company discloses potentially personally-identifying and Personal Data only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Company’s behalf or to provide services available at Company’s Website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using the Website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
However, the transmission of information via the Internet is never completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website, any transmission is at your own risk.
To protect your personal data, we encrypt the information with special security algorithms and use only protected hosting services.
How long we store personal data
We do not store certain personal data (e.g. IP address, web browser type and version, device name, time zone) that we collect automatically. We store some of your personal data that we collect from you and from other sources as long as you remain a user of our products and services. We retain personal data necessary for compliance with our legal obligations and contractual performance for the longer of:
- the required time period under applicable law;
- or seven years.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) is a United States federal law enacted to give parents increased control over what information is collected from their children online and how such information is used. The law applies to websites and services directed to, and which knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 13. Our products and services are not directed to children under the age of 13, nor do we knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide personal information of any kind whatsoever to Company. If a child provides us with personal information, a parent or legal guardian of that child may contact us to obtain that information and/or delete it from our records by sending an email to [email protected].
Links to and from our Website
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners and affiliates.
If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Any inquiries regarding the Personal Data provided, including the requests for access to, correction, or removal of your Personal Data, should be addressed at
Email: [email protected].
Company does not provide any guaranteed response time but will make a good faith effort to answer questions within five (5) business days.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies visit, please, the Cookies.org website.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. The cookies used on this Website include those which are strictly necessary cookies for access and navigation, cookies that track usage (performance cookies) and remember your choices (functionality cookies).
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognize your computer when you visit our Website;
- to retain clients’ email addresses and passwords when they log in to our ‘Member’s Area,’;
- to track you as you navigate our Website;
- to improve the Website’s usability;
- to analyze the use of our Website – such as how many people visit us each day;
- to analyze business logic;
- in the administration of our Website.
The data is used for the Company and our products only and is not shared with third parties.
Unfortunately, in most cases, there are no industry standard options for disabling cookies without completely disabling the functionality and features they add to this Website. It is recommended that you leave on all cookies if you are not sure whether you need them or not in the case, they are used to provide a service that you use.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the Website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletters related cookies
This Website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This Website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Surveys related cookies
- Website preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; (Facebook, Twitter), will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Company may periodically amend This Policy for any reason. Please review This Policy periodically. Your continued use of the Website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Email: [email protected]