Reset your password
Change your password
You can always change your password manually by accessing your personal information in the uVPN account menu and scroll down to the Change Password block.
Fill in the fields:
- Enter your current password to confirm you are the real owner
- Enter your new password
- Repeat your new password to make sure you’re not making any mistakes
- Press the Change button
You might want to check out:
- What should I do if I decided to change my device?
- How money-back works?
- What servers does uVPN have and where I can find the server list?
- What to do if the application does not open?
- How to use uVPN on my device?