To change password you need to access your personal information in the uVPN account menu and scroll down to the Change Password block.
You have to fill in the fields:
- Enter your current password to confirm you are the real owner
- Enter your new password
- Repeat your new password to make sure you’re not making any mistakes
- Press the Change button
In case you forgot your password and can’t access uVPN, please use this form to enter your Email address and we’ll send you a link to reset your password: Password reset request
You might want to check out:
- What should I do if I decided to change my device?
- How money-back works?
- What to do if the application does not open?
- How to use uVPN on my device?