Download VPN for Windows
The uVPN Windows application is great option to improve PC protection. Via uVPN application for Windows devices your data protected by military-grade encryption. VPN was designed with an emphasis on security and anonymity online, but herewith it simple and easy to use. Also, at your disposal are servers around the world, open access to any blocked content in your country using VPN.
Download and Install
- Open uVPN Windows download page
- Click on download
- Go to download folder and install uVPNSetup.exe
- The Installer will open. Press Continue in the first screen.
- Agree with the license terms and conditions. Then press Install to continue installation in the selected folder.
- A new window may pop up, asking “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?”. Click Yes.
- Wait for the VPN to install on your computer.
- Congratulations! Now your Windows PC is completely safe online.
How to use VPN on Windows
Let’s move on to the first launch of the uVPN application! Using VPN on Windows 7 and later versions very simple!
- Run the application from the desktop or from the folder in which the VPN was installed.
- Enter your data (login and password) in the appropriate fields. If you are a new user, then create yourself an uVPN account just clicking on SIGN UP HERE.
- After sign up into the application, select the server you need in the list at the bottom of the screen.
- Wait until the location you need is connected.
- Now your Windows computer is protected and you have become completely anonymous on the Internet.