Download Android VPN Application
The uVPN Android application is best way to protect your device on the fly. Using uVPN application for Android devices your data will be protected anywhere in the world. It’s not a secret to anyone that today cybercriminals can access to your data through free wifi points. So uVPN gives complete protection to your Android device in just one click.
Download and Install
- Open Play Market and search “uVPN” or open Android download page
- Click on download
- Wait for the VPN to install on your device.
- Just open the application. It appeared on your Android desktop or in the menu, or simply open it through the Play Market.
- Congratulations! Now your Android device is completely safe online.
How to use VPN on Android
Let’s go to the first launch of the uVPN application! Using VPN on Android KitKat 4.4 and later versions very easy!
- Launch the Android application.
- Enter your login and password in the empty fields. If you are a new user, then create yourself an uVPN account just clicking on SIGN UP HERE.
- After sign up into the VPN – select the server you need in the list at the bottom of the screen.
- Wait until the location you need is connected.
- Now your Android device is safe! You can use it anywhere in the world without fear of being hacked by cybercriminals.