uVPN for Android: release updates
Bug fixes, service improvements, better design, new features and more are being noted here. Don’t miss any information about your favorite application and catch up with the latest release notes of uVPN for Android.
We are expanding our presence in more countries for Android users. Huge news for all Arabic and Russian speakers – from now on uVPN supports 2 new languages – Arabian and Russian have been added to already existed English version. Enjoy a secure VPN even more with your native language.
- Minor bug fixes
- Multilanguage implemented
A huge update with a ton of changes is waiting for you: bugs fixed, improvements added, performance increased. Update your application in the nearest stores!
- Improved password reset method
- Improved device manager
- In-app notifications updated
- New redesigned ticket submission form
- My profile minor fixes
- Interface improvements
- Improved social accounts log in method
- Increased flow performance
- Fixed internet connection drops when uVPN was manually disabled
- Fixed app pages not loading at different conditions
- Fixed application not fully loaded with a high internet drop rate
- Fixed incorrect subscription name in some conditions
- Fixed server list animation stuttering
- Fixed connection protocol failures
- Fixed manage subscription errors
- Fixed account creation minor bugs
- Fixed uncommon subscription cancellation bug
Bugs… We got them fixed to the ground. Now you can add/remove social profiles
uVPN 5.0.0 – better/faster/safer
uVPN version 5.0.0 is a complete renovation of your favorite VPN application. Get the update right now!
- Free servers
- More locations
- More servers for streaming
- Even more anonymity
- Better connection
- Completely new design